kostenloser Counter

Dienstag, August 29, 2006

landed

I landed, after a long, long long journey. pretty safe and sound, but ears are broken. The flight was prettz good, but I had a little devil next to me who was screaming 10 hours. You wouldn`t think that`s possible, but it is.

The stay overnight in Dubai was very welcome, but I didn`t expect it to be THAT hot! we landed at 1am, and I wore all my jumpers, jackets, even my scarf.
Ended up in the hotelbar, where a weirdo told me how many millions he earns and how many houses he has and so on and on ... During he was talking I drank all the vine and had a great night sleep later on.

On the flight to Sydney, I sat next to Kiri from New Zealand. Both of us wanted to kill the little devil next to us, but although it was ear-cracking, it was a funny flight thankts to her and the about 5 million different movies you could watch!
The closer we came to Sydney, the more nervous I got. Leaving the airplane meant letting go the rest of the planned part and really jump into something new. I didn`t have much of a chance to stop that process, so I had to make the best out ot it. The best out of it has name: Chris. He looked like a surfer, and besides that carried his surfboard around at the airport. I just followed him, and he brought me into a backpackers at Bondibeach.
There he left me, and I got in touch with the other guests, who seem really easy going. Never thought that all the stories about how easy you get in touch with people here are so true.

I shall go to the beach now, because so far I`ve been hanging in the garden with these kids and slept in my bed. I couldn`t stay awake. When I woke up I had no idea how late it is, or even what date. Complete mess. But who cares.
It`s kinda nice to do nothing but sleeping and hanging round, but nevertheless I believe I gonna get myself a job. but first of all: beachtime!
Talk to you later