kostenloser Counter

Donnerstag, August 31, 2006

well known ...

I found it soooo hard to keep my eyes open at the first day, since I had missed out 3 nights of sleep. So, in the afternoon I couldn't manage to stay awake anymore and went for a sleep. must have been a very deep one, because I was sleeptalking.

There are about 10 girls and 20 guys in the hotel, and I'm in the room with 5 of the girls. there's another Swiss in another room, I meet her later. But the first afternoon when I was sleeping, Meghan came in. She's Canadian and in the hostel for about 10 months or so. I talked to her in Swissgerman, obviously I thought she is the other Swiss. (don't ask me what I said to her, she didn't understand a word, told me that, but I just kept talking and talking!). She must have thought I am a complete ignorant person, and left the room. A little later she came back in and the game started from scratch. I sat up in my bed and started talking. She finally got that I am asleep and left me again. When I got downstairs a little later, everybody (!!) asked me if I am a sleeptalker. ... Score number 1. It's amazing how fast rumours go around here, I must say!

The evening, after I had slept quite some time, we went to a club in town. It was quite good, but veeery loud. After a while I went home with the other swissgirl, that I have meet in the club. One of the girls in my room, Becks the bitch, was already asleep. I wanted to be as silent as possible, and onlz unlocked the door once. a key can make a lot of noise ... Since I had to go out cleaning my teeth again, I put the litter into the door, so it doesn't close and I don't have to unlock it again and make more noise. Suddenly I heard the door slam, and I was locked out. Becks had waken up (for whatever reason) and closed the door. I had no option, had to knock to get in. She was SO pissed off, that kinda shocked me, because I hadn't done it on purpose.
She kept swearing for quite some time and I tried to sleep. After a while, Meghan got home. Those two are good friends, and started talking quite loud. I pretended I was asleep.
They talked and talked and talked, sometimes left the room, came back in, and so on. Sometime I thought I am alone, but wasn't quite sure. I just got up and went to Beck's bed, to make sure she's away. Unfortunately I was wrong, and since she had heard me, she turned around all in a sudden. I was shocked to death! Stupid situation, because I was standing in front of her bed naked, and she hated me anyway. I was really desperate, had no excuse for my appearance. I thought I might have a chance if I just tell her to go back to sleep and that she's only dreaming all of this.

She was SO not asleep but very much awake. So much awake that she told the story to everybody the next morning. When I got up the next day everybody smiled at me, saying things like "this is just a dream". I didn't get it at first, since I was really tired and a bit drunk when I was standing in front of her bed, naked, telling her she was dreaming.
That day, everybody had a good laugh and I was invited in several rooms to stay there and walk around at nights, - naked.

I also went to the beach and tried to take pictures of the surfers and the sea, it's so beautiful!! But quite hard to take. Later on the day some guys and me went to Kings Cross, which really isn't that exciting. I also saw some parts of China town, definitely gonna return to there, I love china towns. After dinner (Green Thai-curry, jammy!) we went for a beer and did Karaoke.
Later, at home, I got stoned from second-hand smoking. I am so not used to crack that I get high by just smelling the taste of pot. I just couldn't stop laughing anymore. Now, everybody tries to get me smoking a joint, but I stay away from it. Don't really like the whole smoking-pot-thing, there are so many people who are stoned all the time! You could get pretty much every kind of drugs you like, and the kids are very enthusiastic about it. It's half of a hippy-life, sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.

I shall try out surfing about tomorrow or on sathurday, today I went jogging along the beach which was stunning. later on, we went shopping, which was also stunning, I should try to find some work, because otherwise I can't go shopping at all, and that would definitely be a crime, they have such cool stuff! the wetsuits are on sale, aaaaaaaaah I want one. Not that I would need one, but they are so cool!