kostenloser Counter

Mittwoch, August 09, 2006

have a good night sleep

Usually, when I get home, the first thing I do is sit on the computer and spit my thoughts out. Write a new post where I let everything go. Even if I talked to my friends, my head is still full and the thoughts need to go out.
Not today. I am a bit worried where they have gone! My head feels just empty, and I am still very surprised about that day. In the morning, Isabel and I worked - nothing fancy. In the afternoon, we meet a nice lady who helped us with our diploma thesis. Kind, but nothing fancy. And then I meet Mr. newspaper, and that was nothing BUT fancy! He made me say things I'd actually not even tell some of my friends. I guess this blog has made me more spontanious, I probably thought "now that everybody can READ how I think, why shall I not start SAYING what I think ...". He didn't jump off the chair and run away. What a nice man.

Well, having said all my thoughts today, there seem to be none left to write down here tonight. So then, I wish you all a good night sleep!

(Paulina: If I could pick some place on earth I'd like to be right now, it would be Penmaenmawr, Wales, GB - in my friends house, in front of the huge TV, sitting on a huuuuuge sofa with a cup of tea in my hands)